Still no clear evidence of side effects from the first dose of my Boost Juice!!! I sure hope some corporate lawyer doesn't send me an email threatening me with copyright threats.
So I have a challenge for everyone. I want to see just how many words I can make from the word CETUXIMAB. It is an interesting combination of letters and I am really keen to see how many more I can get. I have listed my attempt below and think we need to set some rules.
So - no slang words, no abbreviations like "Etc" but I think Tux which is short for Tuxedo is acceptable because no one calls a Tux a bloody Tuxedo (sounds like an american utility vehicle), I think commonly understood other language words should be included as in Ciao.
So have a go yourself - CETUXIMAB and only read on after you have run out of words and then let me know via a comment if you have any to add to my list.
Thanks a million for doing this and lets see if we can break 100 words. I am currently at 57 and still thinking.... Enjoy
A
Am
| Ace |
| Act Acute |
| Aim |
| Ambit |
| At |
| Ate |
| Axe |
| Bait |
| Bat |
| Beam |
| Beat |
| Beau |
| Beaut |
| Bet |
| Beta |
| Bit |
| Bite |
| Boa |
| But |
| Cab |
| Came |
| Cat |
| Cite |
| Cub |
| Cube |
| Cut |
| Cute |
| Eat |
| Emit |
| Emu |
| Exact |
| Exit |
| Ice |
| It |
| Mace |
| Mat |
| Mate |
| Maxi |
| Meat |
| Mice |
| Mite |
| Mix |
| Mute |
| Ox |
| Tab |
| Tame |
| Tax |
| Taxi |
| Team |
| Time |
| Tub |
| Tube |
| Ute |
No comments:
Post a Comment